PLEASE NOTE: THIS IS THE ARCHIVE BLOG. YOU CAN READ HERE SOME OF THE OLD POSTS.

THE NEW BLOG IS NOW LOCATED ON JOHANNA KERN'S OFFICIAL WEBSITE.

VISIT THE NEW BLOG HERE: http://johannakern.com/blog/




"Skyway" (C) Sound of Light Design - click on the image to see more pictures of the amazing artist

Friday, November 8, 2013

Be Kind to Yourself


I forgive myself for hurting myself and others. I forgive myself for stopping myself from being all that I can be. I forgive myself for holding onto the old pain and painful memories. I forgive myself for not achieving yet what I would like to achieve. I forgive myself for not thinking highly of myself and others. I forgive myself for being stuck in the Illusion and not living my full potential. I forgive myself for not being free from the old conditioning and patterns. I know that all is good, and I accept myself fully, for who I am. I promise myself to open up and see myself the way I truly am: a beautiful being, a Soul on a profound journey, free from old guilt and patterns. Always progressing and evolving.” – Johanna Kern


No comments:

Post a Comment