PLEASE NOTE: THIS IS THE ARCHIVE BLOG. YOU CAN READ HERE SOME OF THE OLD POSTS.

THE NEW BLOG IS NOW LOCATED ON JOHANNA KERN'S OFFICIAL WEBSITE.

VISIT THE NEW BLOG HERE: http://johannakern.com/blog/




"Skyway" (C) Sound of Light Design - click on the image to see more pictures of the amazing artist

Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Morning Affirmation



Once we acknowledge the Power of our Thoughts as the true creators of our reality, we are ready to take responsibility for our own Happiness. In order to achieve Happiness we need to get rid of any limitations that prevent us from building the life we want. Deep inside us, there is a seed of true wisdom which can guide us through the liberation process. It is very useful to repeat the following every morning, before rising from bed and starting a new day:

“I allow myself today to be open to all possibilities. 

I open myself to the inner guidance and follow it with trust and patience.

Whatever will happen – it will be important for my development.

Today I’m moving towards my Liberation, Unlimited Power and Happiness.”


No comments:

Post a Comment