PLEASE NOTE: THIS IS THE ARCHIVE BLOG. YOU CAN READ HERE SOME OF THE OLD POSTS.

THE NEW BLOG IS NOW LOCATED ON JOHANNA KERN'S OFFICIAL WEBSITE.

VISIT THE NEW BLOG HERE: http://johannakern.com/blog/




"Skyway" (C) Sound of Light Design - click on the image to see more pictures of the amazing artist

Sunday, January 11, 2015


From “Master and the Green-Eyed Hope”: “I thought more about Permitting when I awoke from trance. It was already dark, and in the silence of my apartment, I recalled the choices I had recently made. Leaving my husband, and studying with the ancient Master in the esoteric classroom. And the most recent one: giving up my acting and going back to school to study filmmaking. Nothing I had chosen had been an easy thing to do. And I wasn’t even sure whether my choices were good or not!
I got up from the bed and turned on my new tiffany style lamp. I liked its brown, rust and golden colors. It cast a warm circle of light in the bedroom, and made me feel comfortable and safe.
And then I got it. The choices and decisions that we make are all good! There are no mistakes. Like blindfolded horses, we always find our route, and follow our path, even if we make many surprising detours. Nothing is permanent anyway. Life is constant change. With or without our consent. And that’s actually a blessing.”

No comments:

Post a Comment